Gabriel Enriquez, DDS, MS
There is nothing better than seeing the change in confidence and self-esteem that occurs in my patients when we create their new beautiful smiles. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people, each with a unique story and specific goals, which gives me a passion for perfection.
My staff members are enthusiastic about how they contribute to our practice, each one bringing something different to the team. A smile is a powerful tool that can change a person’s life. It is a pleasure for me to provide a service that so positively changes the lives of individuals by the simple gift of smiling.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology — La Sierra University 2000
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — Loma Linda University, 2004
- Master of Science in Orthodontics — Loma Linda University, 2006
I have always considered myself to be a lifelong learner. I stay focused on the newest developments in orthodontics through continuing educations, allowing me to provide state-of-the-art treatment with the latest technology for comfortable patient care and ideal results.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Humboldt Del-Norte Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
Outside the Office
I am originally from the Bay Area and currently live in Humboldt County with my wife, Verenice and our twin daughters Leahni and Gianna. We have three dogs, Mona Lisa, Esme, and Sasha. In my free time, I enjoy jogging, hiking, backpacking, and traveling. I am also active in my community as a sponsor of local soccer, baseball, basketball, football, and cheerleading teams. Sponsoring is my way to give back to the kids that help make my profession possible.